Thursday, August 20, 2009

School is back in session

The 2009-2010 school year has begun!
I have a class of 14 very talkative, loud, and silly 11 year old boys. And 12 very quiet, cute, and shy 11 year old girls. It is going to be a very interesting year!

My amazing husband did my name wall again this year and of course I have all the other teachers jealous of how awesome my wall is.


Back to school night was Tuesday night and boy was it the best back to school night ever. I have Josh Osmond in my class. Yes, that is the son of Donny and Debbie Osmond. And yes, Donny did come and hang out in my classroom for 30 minutes. It was really fun to have him there and he and his wife are such a great pair. I will be watching him on Dancing with the Stars!

(You can see Donny in the back left of this picture)
This week at school has been really fun outside because we have the nation paragliding show happening in our school back yard, it is amazing! It is like a movie outside every recess. You should see the students just stare at the mountains in awe of the whole show!



Here is the para-glider that was low enough for a good picture. The rest of my pictures they looked like little dots in the sky.

So get ready for another fun and fun filled story year! Mrs. Strong is back in action!

3 comments:

Will Strong said...

Best sixth-grade teacher ever. It's a proven fact.

Carolyn Quebe Williams said...

Haha, that's so cool about the Osmonds! And your hubby is really talented, that's great.

Rosie said...

Tiff you are so cute... love your short hair! I just got back from you and wanted to see you but never had enough time to get together! I am so sad! I hope that everything is going okay! LOVE YOU!