Saturday, October 17, 2009

What's been going on?

Will and I have had a very busy last few weeks. School has been crazy for the both of us. My 6th graders have been a hand full, and Will has been doing so many projects for his classes. But there has been time for laughter, and for some magical fun.

Jed and Tanei Henry have the cutest baby, her name is Nohea. She loves all of my stuff animals, and more importantly loves Will. Who wouldn't?
The Henry family lives in the condo above us, and we love having them as neighbors. Jed is an animator/illustrator who graduated from BYU - you can look at his blog here.
CUTE BABY AWARD!*
Will and I love cucumbers.
But this particular cucumber was a Siamese Twin!
Isn't that crazy, it is two cucumbers in one!
*In the picture above of Nohea she was eating her first cucumber!
Jake Sanchez is a magician.
And a great person.
And a friend of ours.
He came and did magic for my class.
He embarrassed Ethan.
You see Ethan likes Bailey.
Bailey doesn't have a crush on Ethan.
But Ethan got to touch her hand.
Made his day.
Made my day to see Ethan so happy!
My class was crazy for magic!
It was Kate's birthday so of course she got a trick done especially for her!
I have never had my name in the marque - I wish it said something like "Mrs. Strong's 6th graders passed their end of year tests." That would ROCK!
So that is what's been going on!!

6 comments:

Bre said...

can I put my baby in the running for cutest baby in a few months? :)

Bre said...

and congrats on the award! That's AWESOME!

Rachel said...

Congrats Tiff! No one deserves it more. Cute pictures too! Love you!

Carolyn Quebe Williams said...

Congrats Tiffany! That's great. I love how you know all of the love stories and drama that goes on in your little sixth grade class :) So fun! You are fantastic.

Brittany said...

Congrats! I love seeing pictures from you with all of my old students how are they?

Emily said...

ohhhh the crystal apple award. you'll have to clear some space on your trophy shelf for it. are you officially a teacher? do you wear knit sweaters with apple appliques on them?