Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer thus far

Summer has been really busy. Will is getting ready for his BFA show, I am trying to set up my new 5th grade classroom, Will and I are busy doing adoption papers and interviews, family has been in town, and well life has been a bit crazy. But we have done a lot of really fun things in between all of this craziness.
We have seen TOY STORY 3 twice already! We have been to Snowbird mountain to visit Will's oldest sister Rebecca and her family on their vacation, we have made tons of lemonade from fresh California lemons, we have done a lot of Sunday BBQ's with the Atagi's, Wyatt's, and Henry's - and we have enjoyed many great laughs and super pictures.
Enjoy some of my favorites from the last few weeks:









Also - if you want an official invitation to Will's BFA art show on July 20th in the HFAC at BYU send me your address. Either by email or in the comments section.

No comments: