Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Some days teaching ROCKS

Today was the first day of testing. As a teacher it makes me really nervous. I want to make sure my students are fully prepared, relaxed, have had a good breakfast, and have slept well. I figure that they should sleep more than me...they are taking the test.

So after testing today I gave my students a recess. A rockin' snack, and then we had a pretty relaxed rest of the day.

Right before lunch one of my students RAN into my room, handed me a piece of paper and RAN out.

This is what was handed to me:

And this is why I love to teach. It is also why I do all the hours of preparations, and then finally this is why I give my students extra recess after an hour and a half test.

1 comment:

Will Strong said...

Awwwwwww. Those kids are sweethearts. I guess they aren't made of stone and defiance after all. I think they are mostly made out of hormones.