Saturday, May 2, 2009

Week in Review

This has been quite a week. Will is two semesters away from graduating! This is so exciting. We are extra excited because the end is in sight and so is a future life in California. We are waiting on a home inspection on our cute house, but other than that Riverside California is going to be our future home. Will and I could not be any more excited!

The Great Kids award Assembly was this week. It honors two 6th grade students in each elementary school in Utah Valley. I got to go this year because one of the "Great Kids" were in my class this year. Jackson Emrey on the BYU basketball team gave signed basketballs and took pictures with all the "Great Kids", he also gave a talk on goals which was really good. The Mayor and other people where there too...but as you can see it was much more impressive to see a BYU basketball player. The students were in awe of him, it was adorable.




This week is Teacher Appreciation Week at our school and when I left on Friday I found my door "heart attacked" by my students.




Being married to William never has a dull moment. He is what gets me through a tough day and makes me laugh over and over. He is just so darn cute!

Testing is almost over..18 more days of school...summer is almost here...what a week it has been!

This Friday night is what Will calls "Mini Prom" or Cotillion. I can't wait to go and get pictures! It is going to be an awesome night!

Here is a few pictures from Cotillion last year to give you a preview of what is to come:

No comments: