Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Lehi Rodeo and Baby Noah

This is going to be one of many posts this week. Will's parents are in town for TWO baby blessings, the fourth of July, and some quality family time. Andrew and Michael Pettit are also here visiting and spending some serious boy time with their Uncle William. There will be a lot of Mario Kart playing going on!
Last night we went to the Lehi Rodeo My first rodeo ever! It was three words: fun, thrilling, and honestly very entertaining!
Today, June 28th, was Noah Matthew Strong's baby blessing. It was so fun to be with family for this special day!
RODEO PICTURES
Bailey Strong
Hayden and Uncle William

I married an artist, when he goes to a rodeo he sketches The Rodeo!Andrew, Hayden, and Matthew
Bailey and Michael
BABY BLESSING PICTURES
Aunt Katie with Baby Noah
Michael with Baby Zachary (his baby blessing is next Sunday)
It was a big month for new babies in the family!
Noah and his family: Dad (Matthew), sister Bailey, Brother Hayden, and Mom (Stacey)
Hayen, Bailey, and Brooklyn hiding under the table.Grandpa! Bailey's glasses are to small for you!
Girly pictures!



5 comments:

Bre said...

love it! My family and I use to go to the rodeo once a year. so fun! I love seeing you so happy!

Brittany said...

I'm glad your having so much fun Tiff! Rodeos are so much fun!

Tia said...

Sounds like you guys are having a great time! I love rodeos! I went to my first one last year and will try and go every year from now on! BTW, I miss ya! We need to get together before one of us moves away!! Call me! I'm gonna leave my number which I never do, but here it is (shows I'm serious :)) 801-830-0276.

Will Strong said...

Rodeos are awesome. If you have never been to one then you should consider it. No, don't consider, just go.

Fun times.

bethmess said...

Fun pictures... I need a copy of the Bailey & Brooklyn pictures.