Thursday, June 18, 2009

My latest addiction

So I have to confess - I have a secret addiction...I love the show "I'm a celebrity get me out of here." Yes I watch it every single night, I look at people.com and tvguide.com to get the latest and greatest news on the show.
If you have not watched it, wow, you are missing out on a treat. Basically they have taken these "C" list celebrities and placed them in the "jungle" in Coasta Rica. They participate in challenges, eat very little, and talk about how famous they are for 1 or 2 hours Monday -Thursday. They do have a reason for being out there, they are raising money for a charity of their choice. The "King or Queen" of the jungle gets 10,000 extra for their charity.

So am I wasting my time at night - yeah a little - but if you ask Will it is pretty funny entertainment and it does grow on you! I think you should check it out, next week is the final week!

Get hooked it is soooo worth it!
and you can watch previous episodes on HULU!

(And if you get hooked, vote ONLINE for LOU he should be the "King" of the jungle)

2 comments:

Bre said...

we all have our vices.

Will Strong said...

I have to admit it is funny. Also, it makes me feel good about normal by comparison.