Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

This year for Thanksgiving Will and I traveled to California. It was a blast, and of course the food was awesome. We had dinner on Thanksgiving at Nathan and Jenny Strong's house, Will's brother. His sister Katie, her husband Delance, and son Mark were also on the trip, along with Will's parents.

We spent 5 beautiful days in California.

The first stop on our trip was a night in Las Vegas were I had to get a picture with Donny Osmond's picture at the Las Vegas Flamingo. I feel very connected with his amazing family because his cute son is in my 6th grade class this year. So "Dancing with the Stars" was a weekly event and I was overjoyed when he WON! GO DONNY!
Most of the Thanksgiving Pictures are of cute Mark. He is such a fun little guy. He has the best smile that lights up a room. He played with these blocks all day at Nathan's house. We would pour them all over his head and he thought it was so funny!




I was allergic to these two guys but they were my friends anyway!
Mark got a kick out of hitting Uncle William with these "swords." See the video to get a good laugh!



Also check out Will's blog for a cute note from my class.

2 comments:

Bre said...

I'm having SERIOUS Tiffany withdrawls. When do you I get to see you?!?!? When are you moving to CA?

Bre said...

I'm having SERIOUS Tiffany withdrawls. When do you I get to see you?!?!? When are you moving to CA?