Saturday, March 6, 2010

California Orange Dreaming

The last month has gone by so fast that I have not even had time to sit down and post some really happy moments.
Will and I traveled to California over President's Day Holiday Weekend. We only told Rebecca we were coming so the whole trip was a huge SURPRISE to everyone. It was such a wonderful weekend and just what the doctor ordered for Will and I. We both honestly can't wait to live in California on a permanent basis.

I also learned over this trip what a true California Orange tastes like. And now I am addicted and consider myself an Orange snob! I never have liked oranges, but right fresh off the tree, you have to be a crazy person not to enjoy their sweet smooth wonderful taste.










2 comments:

Laurel said...

Love all the pictures. The oranges are almost all picked, so we had the trees pruned today to a more manageable size.

Our Family said...

cute kids