Monday, April 12, 2010

Stop Talking Please

So guess what I did today...I pulled a stinky move on my class.
They were SOOOOO talkative today. I warned, I took away recess...I was fed up...so I said I am changing seats around. They whined, I knew I won. But when I made the list and turned it over on my desk, under books I might add, one of my students stole it and took it out of the classroom and showed everyone. Yes, not cool. And of course being the teacher I am I found out.
So tonight before I left Will and I put the classroom in military style rows. Yup, boy girl boy girl.
They are in for a treat tomorrow. I bet the talking will stop!

What do you think?

2 comments:

Rachel said...

What stinkers! I hope they're silent tomorrow. Tell them Mrs. Martinez will come back and yell at them if they aren't good for you. (Although, I'm pretty sure I didn't do too much yelling at these kids my first year, it took me a little while to feel comfortable being mean :) )

TandAA :) said...

Way to take control Tiffer! I can totally see you having a hard time doing it but being so sneakily happy inside....haha! Good job! Has it stopped?