Thursday, June 19, 2008

Off to the HAPPIEST place on earth!

This week we are on our way to Disneyland for Will's family reunion. I have heard through the grapevine that the Strong family knows how to really ROCK out and have a great time in Disneyland. Being from NJ I only went to Disney World so I look forward to being there with the whole Strong Gang! I went to Disneyland with Will over Christmas break, but the day we went I had an awful rash all over my face and Will was also under the weather, so I hope that this time is much better. Here is a picture of us at Disneyland last time:

We are also going to go to the movie WALL-E opening night, which is going to be so cool. Will has been talking about this movie since I went on our very first date. I think he was testing to see how much of a Disney fan I really was. I guess I passed the test! The best part is that we are viewing the movie at a Drive in Movie Theater!

Will right now is working on illustrations for a local author's picture book. We have had tons of laughs looking up pictures of FAT cats, and Sun Dresses for little girls. The story we know has to do with a Fat Cat and a Little Girl, other than that we are not sure.

The question is have you EVER looked up pictures of REALLY fat cats on the internet? Wow, if you have not you should. Some of the cats are as big as a five year old girl. It is crazy.

I hope to be able to have wedding pictures soon! Smile :-)

2 comments:

Laurel said...

I'm off to look at fat cat pictures online. I never thought of doing that before.

Rachel said...

YEA!!! I'm so glad that you have a blog. Have a great time in D-Land, love you!