Friday, June 20, 2008

Traveling Adventure


Tomorrow we are traveling to California. I am really excited, because it is going to be an adventure to get there. Will and I can never do anything the easy way, it always has to be like a Mario Kart race for it to be fun and exciting.
We are flying to San Francisco tomorrow morning - thank you Mr. Wyatt for driving us - and then we will be driving to Riverside from San Francisco. Why you might be asking? Well as it turns out, Stacey and Matthew Strong bought a new Nissan Armada and they need someone to pick it up and drive it to Riverside. So why not ask the Newlyweds? We will do anything! It is going to be an adventure, and I am going to have Will drive the whole time, I don't want to drive a brand new car!

I finally saw one picture of the wedding today! Nan Kennard one of my old BYU cross country team mates came to our reception with her adorable family and got a picture. Thank you Nan for taking the picture, and I am excited to see more! I honestly can't wait to see my cute Students dancing to Cotton-Eye-Joe in their cute pink shirts and tuxes. I am such a teacher!

When we get back from California I really hope to have some awesome pictures and some great adventures to talk about! Enjoy your week!

1 comment:

JAKE WYATT said...

Cutest blog pictures EVER. This makes your life look so much more fun than mine.