Sunday, June 29, 2008

Strong Family BBQ






The day before Disneyland everyone was "to excited to sleep." We had a great Mexican meal in the back yard of Mom and Dad Strong's house. It was really good for me to talk and see everyone in the family since the last time we were together was at the wedding. And lets be honest there was not a lot of talking going on the night of the reception. Seeing the cousins play and suckering their uncles and grandpa into pushing them on the swings was worth all the money in the world. It was a really happy night, and made the whole trip start off with a bang!

There was an intense game of Croquet that was played. I was not showing my best colors, but Stacey kicked butt and ended up beating Will in the last part of the game! Way to show some serious GIRL power!




Will is a magnet for kids. They all love him, it is so cute! He helped them pick raspberries, play with bubbles, and pretty much do anything they wanted. One day Will was just sitting on the couch reading comics and there were half of the kids just sitting there watching him. They sure do love their Uncle!
Here are some more pictures of the night!


Grandpa and David

Brooklyn, Will, and Tiffany

Jacob, Bailey, Ethan, and Broklyn picking yummy berries!








Stacey is not going to like this picture, but just look at how BUFF she is!
And I wish I had a picture of DeLance and his massive "Gummi Bear" war wound! He should be really proud of that!





This is my favorite picture of the night. Bailey was staring at her shadow. It is adorable!

And with all that excitement, even the adults got some sleep...

2 comments:

Jami said...

TIFFANY!!!!!! I am so so so happy that I found you. I was thinking about you just this week and wondering how I could get in touch with you!! I'll totally add your blog. Hope you're doing well. Love Ya! Jami

Stacey said...

Tiff - Love the blog! We had so much fun and having you there made it even better! Wheelchairs at Disneyland rock! Thanks for hookin' us all up. My kids love you so much. They're so lucky to have you as their aunt. I'll keep reading your blog - I love it.