Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Wedding!

Tiffany and William Strong June 4th, 2008.

Will and I were married on June 4th, 2008. We were sealed at 11:40am in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, Salt Lake City Temple. That afternoon we had a wonderful luncheon at the Lion House with close friends and family. Later that evening we had our reception at the Provo City Library Ballroom. It was a perfect day! It rained most of the day, and my dress got very wet...but overall it was a wonderful day full of very supportive friends and family. I feel so lucky to be a Strong!



It rained and rained!








We had to take a lot of our pictures inside the Joseph Smith memorial Building on Temple Square. Will and I did eventually go outside with our photographer and took some great pictures with an umbrella!





Our luncheon was really fun. Every time someone clang their water glass Will and I had to kiss. It was really cute! I have never heard of that tradition before. The best part was that Bailey and Brooklyn didn't really understand what would happen when they hit their glass - and once they saw us kiss they both were really embarrassed.



The reception was in Provo and I believe that the PARTY deserves its own personal blog!


1 comment:

Emily said...

oh my gosh you're gorgeous! love the dress, everything. i'm so glad to hear from you! i feel like such a jerk. i put your pic and invite on my fridge, and haven't sent anything yet. but i will. perhaps for your anniversary (: every time i hear billy joel on the radio i think of you, tiff. be STRONG.