Tuesday, July 22, 2008

COMIC CON - Calling all Nerds!

What is the local number to the biggest comic-book convention and nerd location in the world?

http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci08_prog_thu.php

Will and I are traveling to San Diego this weekend to attend Comic Con. It is going to ROCK! I am the official Entourage to the "Funkless White-Girl Press" and I have to admit it makes me really excited.

I promise to post pictures and interesting fact things I came across at the official event this weekend.

So to answer the question...






No number - just pure joy in one of the best places to visit in the country... and yes Will and I will be wearing our batman shirts!
We are nerds when it comes down to it!

1 comment:

The Wi Family said...

Sounds like a crazy time. I'm so glad that you two have so much fun together!!! Marriage is great, isn't it???