Saturday, July 26, 2008

I GOT TAGGED!


I was TAGGED...

I actually had a fun time filling out these A-Z questions about myself because I was able to add pictures along the way!


A- Attached or Single? Very Attached to the best person in the world.

B- Best Friend? William

C- Cake or Pie? Apple Pie with Vanilla Bean ice cream

D- Day of choice? I love Fridays - last day of the work week...

E- Essential item? My little back pack - I have everything in there - ipod, camera, money, snacks for will...etc.

F- Favorite color? green - hunter green

G- Gummy bears or worms?- bears

H- Hometown?- Hopewell, New Jersey (Pictured below - this is where I used to run)

I- Favorite Indulgence? ICE POPS! (I love them and I eat them all the time, no joke - any season, anytime, any where) and then cheese - I love cheese of any kind.

J- January or July? July - I love being tan, and I love the sun!

K- Kids? Not yet, but of course!

L- Life isn't complete without? My husband, Will is the best!

M- Marriage date? June 4th, 2008

N- Number of brothers and sisters? 1 brother. 5 sister in laws, 5 brother in laws.

O- Oranges or Apples- apples

P- Phobia and fears? Nightmares - I have them every night.

Q- Quote?

Mac MacGuff: Look, in my opinion the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what-have-you. The right person is still going to think the sun shines out of your bum. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with. -FROM JUNO.

R- Reasons to smile? Being able to wake up next to Will in the morning, making dinner, being outside in the sun, traveling, The Gibson family, Jake and Kat, nieces and nephews, really good family, supportive friends, good movies, and being in love.


S- Season of choice- I love the Fall - it is perfect - 70 degrees and no snow - yet!

T- Tag 3 people: Nan, Rosemary, Angela!

U- Unknown fact about me- I love old school DISNEY afternoon cartoons - I know ALL of the theme songs! I also know all of the episodes of the JETSONS - no joke every word!

V- Vegetable? corn on the cob

W- Worst Habit? Will would say: chewing with my mouth open when I get tired... I would say: talking to fast when I get excited.

X- Ray or Ultrasound? x-ray I have had over 50 no joke!

Y- Your favorite food? CHEESE and ICE POPS ( I eat 5-6 each day)

Z- Zodiac sign? VIRGO

1 comment:

Laurel said...

The picture of your home town is beautiful. I might even run if I lived there. OK, maybe I'd walk.