Thursday, July 3, 2008

Families are the BEST!


Today was a very exciting day! I got my new 6th grade class list. My first class as Mrs. Strong. And I also picked up my wedding video from Rosemary!(Pictured above) WOW! She is just awesome. We watched the video at her house and I cried. It was so fun to see all the pictures and play the "do you remember" game. Talking to Rose about the wedding was also a good way for me to hear all the "behind the scenes" action that went on. It was such a fun day!

I have the best Sister-In-Laws EVER! They have made me feel so welcomed and loved in the Strong Family. They are a blessing!








Dance Dance Dance! All of the girls in my class LOVED Will, some had a crush on him and others would treat him like a big brother!







Mr. and Mrs. Strong - our first dance!











This picture s great! It explains the night...
Andrew is a the oldest grandchild and is the protector of all of the other kids. It is so cute! Michael was our CAMERA MAN the whole night! He was always in the right place at the right time. And Bailey and Brooklyn had the time of their lives... they danced, they had pictures taken of them, the were called cute and adorable all day, it will be a day they will always remember.





All these pictures are just a constant reminder that I have the best family ever.
And again, I am so lucky to be a STRONG!

No comments: