Tuesday, July 15, 2008

90's games















Tonight while Will was playing Zelda on the Wii, I started fishing around the internet...
I find it fun sometimes to look up games that I used to play while I was in school. I really believe that education used to be so fun...I mean lets be honest we had the coolest games back in the early 90's. Think about it...
Oregon Trail, Number Munchers, Logo Writer, Tree-house, old school DOS and Apple II games...this is where learning really took place. Please don't take this the wrong way, I love teaching but there are some days when I wish I could go back to my 6th grade year and play Oregon Trail and get killed by DYSENTERY.

2 comments:

Bre said...

ah, the good old days when you could kill a buffalo with one bullet. I love Oregon Trail!

The Nearing Family said...

or hear that your whole family got ran over by buffalo or drowned in the river!!
ah man.. those were the good old days :>