Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The PARTY in PROVO!

They came from all over....
It was the place to be on June 4th at 7pm. If you were a Canyon Crest student, past student, teacher, or parent - this was one party you didn't want to miss!
The young ladies in my 6th grade class this past school year wore matching pink shirts and helped serve at the reception. They were adorable! AJ Frank wore a tux with Pink trim - he was a total stud and the girls loved him. All in all everyone looked fabulous.



This is one of my favorite pictures. It is one of those pictures that takes my breath away. Jake and Kat Wyatt are dancing - and they are adorable! Will's parents are dancing - and they are so sweet! Along with Will and I. It is just a great picture. And can you guess what we are dancing to? If you know me your answer should be...
Billy Joel's "She's got a way about her."


This picture makes me laugh. All of the kids looked so cute. They all wore matching outfits. Bailey and Brooklyn looked like Angels in their dresses and matching flower arrangements. Andrew and Michael were so handsome and made Uncle William so proud! Hayden just wanted to play with his CARS, and Jacob, Ethan and Brandon wanted nothing to do with this whole taking pictures thing. They had enough! And baby David was sound asleep the whole time. The best part of the picture was that there had to be someone crying - and when one starts it is like dominoes - they all cry!


"I am this many...I AM FIVE!!"


The dancing was the best part!

This Video ROCKS! It shows JAKE and WILL rocking it out!

No comments: