Monday, September 15, 2008

THE VICTORY 59-0

BYU ROCKS!

This past weekend Will, Stacey, Matt, Beth, Eric and myself went to the BYU vs. UCLA game. It was a blast and the good guys came out on top. BYU won 59-0! Not only did BYU beat them but they played really well. The stadium was packed, and no one left untill the last second of the game. It was Will's first BYU game in the stadium. It was also his first time seeing and being one of the - COUGAR FANS! They are just wild and can cheer hog wild without one ounce of alcohol. It is just amazing!

Just beautiful!
It was so sunny and both Will and I got burnt! But only on one side. It was so hard to look at the camera but I insisted on a picture together. Didn't turn out like I wanted it to!

That's right - look at the score!

2 comments:

Will Strong said...

The game was indeed very fun. My favorite part was the guy in front of us that gave high-fives to everyone he could reach after every other play.

Good times.

Stacey said...

That was fun. The worst part was the guy in front of me with the horrible dandruff. So gross. However, the guy doing the high fives was funny.