Monday, September 29, 2008

It is always the last place you look...

About two weeks ago Will lost his wedding ring. We looked everywhere - and I even went out at like 5:30 in the morning and scanned the grass for the missing ring. I felt so bad and wanted to get him a new ring. But a new ring costs money - and we are poor newlyweds and well just don't have that kind of cash. So he has been wearing an old ring from his mission.

Then a miracle happened...

Tonight my adorable husband was doing the dishes from dinner and reached in to grab one of those "gel detergent balls" and there it was - his ring.
He came over to me on the couch and of course I thought he was going to show me a bug...but no it was the best surprise the ring in the last place we would have ever thought to look!

1 comment:

Emily said...

haha that's funny. scott almost lost my ring before he gave it to me, but that's a story for another day...