Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Art Show

Will and the BYU illustration students put up a wonderful Art Show at the Health and Justice Building in Provo. It was awesome and I am so proud of Will and all of the hard work he put into it. His paintings really looked great in frames and up for display. It was such a spectacular night! If you missed it you can still go check it out because the Art show is up for display the rest of the month, although you will miss the food. (brownies, cream puffs...)

I took some pictures but not as many as I would have liked. Will had so many people come out and support him, it was great. Thank you! His biggest fan club had to have been the staff at Canyon Crest. Even some of my students came to see the show!

Matthew and Brandon. Brandon had at least 5 brownies! And he gave he a high five because he is usually so scared of me and cries. My goal is to be able to hold him! Matthew told me that Brandon doesn't like him either...what did I do wrong?
Canyon Crest supporters! Thank you Rachel and Seralina!
One of Will's art pieces. I couldn't get a lot of pictures of the artwork because there was tons of glare in the room. This one is one of my favorites! If you go to Will's blog you can see better quality pictures.
Best Friends, Cousins, Adorable, Kinder garden girls - Bailey and Brooklyn.
Some of my students came and Will gave them the tour of the Art show. It was fun to have them there.
Will congratulations on such a great show!

2 comments:

Carolyn Quebe Williams said...

Tiffany! I just added your blog to my list. Yay! It was really good to see those BYU girls again. Haha, and of course, coach Shane!! (There's a picture of him I put up on Facebook, you will have to check it out :) You and Will look like you are doing so well, I am so happy for you! Cool art show too. As for me, haha, I have been dating brent since the end of October ish... :)

Rosie said...

Sorry I couldn't be there. I love what I could see! Tell Will good job!