Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas in California part 1

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM CALIFORNIA!

We are not experiencing a white Christmas but it has been cold and raining since we got here on Saturday. Will and I surprised his family by driving a few days earlier than we had planned. On Saturday morning I got home from the gym and said to Will - "Lets leave today!" So in two hours we were packed and on the snowy I-15 south to California.

So far we have played the Wii, decorated cookies, played games, had a very exciting sing-a-long for family home evening, played with the newborns, ate really good food, laughed, and spent time talking with all the family at Will's parents house. It has been exactly what the doctor ordered for both William and I.

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

Here are some pictures from my 6th grade school party and also from decorating cookies:
Jake and Will taught Art lesson's on the last day of school for our class party! It was so fun and the hot chocolate bar was such a great idea!



Isn't my class cute?

COOKIES COOKIES EVERYWHERE!






1 comment:

Will Strong said...

I like the picture in which little baby David looks like The Joker's version of Mini-Me.