Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas is coming...

Christmas is coming so fast this year!
On Friday we had our amazing and early faculty party. I think that Rachel's blog says how the faculty felt about our 7:30 AM mandatory party. Lets just say on Friday, the Friday before Christmas week at school I was at school for 10 hours. And the kids were only there for 5!
So please take a good look at her BLOG.

This was a very very busy weekend! And I think that means it is the holiday season right? On Friday night we had a party for Jason, he turned 15 years old on the 10th of December! I can't believe that he is going to be driving! Watch out on the roads.
Jason is such a great young man and has become a part of the Strong family. We had a fun filled night full of Rock Band, home made pizza, cake, and of course a little Wii playing!



Chocolate Rain is a music video on the internet that Jason LOVES!
It reminds me that Jason is a 15 year old!

We are cute! And very smiley!



The Who!

Then on Saturday night Will and I babysat for our nieces and nephews so their parents could go out and get some Christmas things done. Santa only comes once a year!
Will and I had a blast. We sang songs, we decorated gingerbread houses, we ate tons of candy, we took naps, and watched Monsters Inc. I wish I were six again!



Hayden was more interested in eating the little tree cookie than doing any decorating!
I think most of the candy got on the floor. Sorry Beth! And I think some even got in our hair. But the kids, Will, and I had way to much fun and Will and I can't wait to one day decorate Gingerbread houses with our own kids. Thanks Stacey and Beth for letting us play "parents" for a night!

Here are some videos from the night. The first one is of Will ROCKIN' out to "Say it Ain't So." The second is Bailey and Brooklyn singing "Must be Santa!" - it is adorable!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Hi Tiffany! So glad you discovered us! I still just love your eyes & eyelashes - so pretty.

Will Strong said...

Best song ever.

Stacey said...

Good blog - you know I love it when you put stuff about the kids on here. It's fun to see what you guys do when we're gone! Thanks for having fun w/them - you guys are great!!