Friday, December 5, 2008

Singing with Mickey

It is a tradition in my classroom to sing along with the old school "Mickey Sing Along Songs: Christmas Songs." Remember - following the bouncing ball to the words of Disney music? My rule is that if everyone is not singing we stop the tape and do something else.
My class this year is the best! The boys especially. Yeah they get a bit silly, you can't really understand what song they are singing, and yes I laugh each day at how they sound, but I figure it is good old fashion fun and they are still 12 so the deserve it!
It is all in the spirit of Christmas and I am officially in the Holiday Spirit after their performance today!


Can you guess the song?

5 comments:

Jami said...

Tiff, your blog is so cute. You look so happy!

So my question is, how many kids are in your class??!!! That class looks huge!

Laurel said...

Is the song Walking in a Winter Wonderland?

Emily said...

What a moving rendition of Walking in a Winter Wonderland.

Stacey said...

That is funny!!!

Janelle said...

miss you at the gym