Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008 - Tiff's TOP 10 List

TIFF's TOP TEN THANKSGIVING 2008 EVENTS:
Pictures are included. No particular order.

1. Beth's house was a perfect place to be on Thanksgiving. She was so great to have everyone over. She made a great meal - but my favorite had to be the little "kid" pies.

2. Jake and Will singing 80's songs. Especially Jake and his intense facial expressions. Jake you did ROCK it!


3. The bathroom flooded and the kids thought we should call 9-1-1. (sorry no pics)
4. Sliding down the stairs using pillows and sleeping bags.

5. Bailey and Brooklyn have such great lives they switched clothes, put on make-up, and sang to high school musical. Wow to be 5 again!

6. Trying to make Will be serious for a picture together. He is cute, huh? Even when being silly.

7. Being with Jake and Kat all day on Thanksgiving. It was so fun and next year - Boston right?
8. Going to a movie. AUSTRALIA was awesome!
9. Being with family. Smiling with family. Being with Will.
PS: This is the first picture I have EVER gotten on Brandon where he was looking at me!
I was so excited! He is so cute.


10. Watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. It was my 27th year of watching the parade. Yup I have not missed one.

Thanksgiving 2008 was great and now I just have to wait for 4 weeks until Christmas!

1 comment:

bethmess said...

I'm glad Thanksgiving went so well. I never worry too much. I figure there's always a McDonalds around the corner if things go too wrong. And with the group we had together I knew there would be plenty of entertainment.