Saturday, November 22, 2008

Just a few thoughts

This past week and weekend has been one of excitement, sickness, disappointment and memories. Each part of the week holds a special or not so special place in my heart!

Excitement:
1. BOLT was AWESOME! It is such a great family movie. I would recommend it to anyone. I laughed and to be honest I also cried at the end. Rhino the hamster ROCKS - I want one!

2. Next week is Thanksgiving break. I am so excited to sleep in past 5:30am, spend time with Will, get caught up on school work, spend time with Will's family and just relax.
3. I can start listening to Christmas Music all the time! YIPPIE!

Sickness:
Will has been really sick since Tuesday night. It has been awful. I just want him to be better for this upcoming week. But I have had fun taking care of him!

Disappointment:
BYU lost. Enough said.

Memories:
Will and I have been married for almost 6 months now. But...
Friday night was the year anniversary of our first date. Will took me to Comedy Sports and then to Pudding on the Rice for our first date. It was fun. That night I stayed up with my room mate PJ until 3am talking about Will, how easy it was to talk to him, and how much fun I had. Well...it is a year later...married and super happy. I love him more each day!
And Pudding on the Rice is one of our favorite places to get dessert!

Just some pictures I love!

We are cute, huh?

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I hope William gets better soon! We went and saw Bolt yesterday too and we loved it. It is Bailey's new favorite movie. There was one part where I laughed for probably 3 minutes straight. Can't wait to see you guys on Thanksgiving. It will be a nice relaxing day!