Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Called to Serve - even at your Elementary School

I have a group of the cutest boys in my class. I mean all of my student's this year are adorable, when they don't chat to much, but specifically there are a group of boys who are a part of a very special "Friendship Group."
The boys thought of a great service project, they re-painted the United States Map on the blacktop in the back of the school. They had a great time. Will of course helped. He had a blast and so did the kids. They painted, had paint wars, played tag, talked about what girls they liked and don't like, and loved the whole afternoon. I of course took the pictures and smiled the whole afternoon!

Thank you Will for taking the time to help out my adorable boys, I am so lucky to have you!



3 comments:

Will Strong said...

Those kids are great. The conversation about the girls they like was quite entertaining.

Rachel said...

That is so cute! The map looks great. I bet you all had so much fun with those crazy boys.

Emily said...

Ahhh you guys are cute. btw, I've tagged you on my blog.