Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Emily Raymond this is for you...

TAGGED.
I've been tagged by Emily - the amazing Raymond.
XC TEAM - Emily is on the right. She has the hair all done up in little "knots." I am on the left standing, second girl in.

8 FAVORITE SHOWS
I love old re-runs on Nick at night but I can't list them all, so here are a few of my current favorite shows.

1. Food Network Challenge
2. Iron chef
3. Dirty Jobs
4. Cash cab
5. The Today Show
6. Sears Home Edition with Ty Pennington
7. HOUSE
8. Oprah

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Woke up too late to go to the gym.
2. Went to work. Learned that the student Council had yet something else to do that needed to be planned in short notice. Rachel and I should get payed more.
3. Had a meeting with my 6th grade team after work.
4. Went to the gym. Talked with Cami Roberts and laughed a ton!
5. Talked to Stacey and Beth on the phone about Thanksgiving.
6. Picked up Will at school at 8:30
7. Got dinner at Cafe Rio
8. Bed.

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Thanksgiving Break
2. BOLT in 3d
3. Thanksgiving Break - 3 days off from work.
4. Christmas in California
5. Stuffing the Stockings at Christmas
6. Break from school
7. Tons of Christmas Music
8. Christmas lights in Provo

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Bajio
2. El Galio Giro
3. Pizzeria 712
4. Nicolitalia Pizza
5. Pudding on the Rice
6. Coney's
7. Pita Pit
8. Anywhere we go with Jake and Kat - even if it is bad we have fun!

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. A new left foot - but I can't really get that - so new running shoes.
2. A house in California
3. Walle DVD
4. Books
5. Tickets to see Wicked in SLC
6. Free Gas
7. A hair cut
8. Art Supplies for Will

Emily thanks for tagging me! I only mentioned Will twice...but I could have more!

2 comments:

Will Strong said...

I don't have to be in all of your posts. It doesn't have to always be about me. I don't feel slighted at all.

*single silent tear*

I would buy you a new left foot and a house in California (yeah, the one on the corner) if I could but you might have to settle for the WALL*E DVD this Christmas.

Emily said...

Yes, it is all about you. Accept it.



And my hair just so happens to be not in knots in the pic. Just red messy hair.