Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful for 2008

I hope that everyone had a WONDERFUL Day and ate a lot. Will and I spent the day in Lehi, UT at Will's sisters house. Beth made a beautiful dinner and the turkey was awesome. It was fun to play rock band and sing 80's songs in the basement between eating and catching up. I promise to post more pictures of the day soon.
Then Will and I went to see Australia with Jake and Kat. It is one of those movies that will stick with me for a while. It was brilliant and the acting was awesome. I thought I used to want to go to Italy, but Australia seems to be now in my top 3 places to visit.


I am so thankful for Will and my family this year. The last 6 months have been the best and I look forward to so many more!

2 comments:

Emma said...

hi mrs.strong! my mom found your blog, and told me to come in, hi,
<3 emma

Stacey said...

Thanksgiving was fun! And Beth can make a mean turkey!! Mmm Mmm!!