Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas in California part 2

Best Christmas ever!

PART I: BJ's PIZZA and PACIFIC OCEAN




PART II: MISSION INN


PART III: DISNEYLAND
Will and I in front of the TOWER OF TERROR.
The best news ever: THERE IS GOING TO BE A LITTLE MERMAID RIDE AT CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE! Dreams really do come true!
While we were in Disneyland we experienced a world just like THE JETSONS. It was amazing! There was a robot named ASIMO and he can walk, talk, run and jump just like a human. I was in awe the whole presentation. If you go to this site you can see the robot and a video about it.
Will and I in our "secret" picture place.
This is where we got a picture of us last year. And just think a year ago we were only dating for about a month and now we have been married for 7 months.
What a year, what a Christmas - this is truly what love is all about!

1 comment:

Bre said...

TIff! I sure do miss you! I can't believe just a year ago we were playing at Universal studios together and now look...we're both married! CRAZY! I miss seeing you at the gym. I went to PG Rec Center today...definitely not the same as 24...