Friday, January 2, 2009

Bowling at its finest


January 2nd, 2009 will go down as one of the best days in history. It was the day where William, Jason and I took bowling by storm. We talked a good game - all of us. We laughed A LOT. But best of all introduced the best of the best in bowling names.
I would like to introduce:
Judy Jetson (Tiff)
Stinky Poo (Will)
and...Flying Sumo (Jason).
The game was tight. Stinky Poo was in the lead most of the game. Until the end of the game when Flying Sumo and Judy Jetson came back with some skill and smooth moves from the left side of the lanes.
The ending score was Judy Jetson and Stinky Poo 106 (it was meant to be) and Flying Sumo the "come back kid" 108.
What a night for bowling!


3 comments:

Will Strong said...

106 may have been my best bowling score ever. Awesome right?

The Wi Family said...

Sorry I've been blogging MIA for a while. Love all your posts. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas and New Years! What a fun couple you are!! Have you started school again yet? We'll be down there in May for my brother's wedding. We'll have to give you a call!

Bre said...

you sound so happy! I love it!