Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I have a dream of feeling better

For the last 3 weeks I have not felt like Tiffany at all. I have been tired, feverish, slow, head-achy, green, and just have felt awful. I have never been sick this long. I went to the doctors yesterday to find out I have been fighting with pneumonia. I am now on heavy medicine in hope that I can soon return to my 28 active 6th graders with a smile on my face!

Through all of this I have learned though to follow my gut, listen to my husband who kept telling me to go to the doctors, and to take a sick day from work when you have a fever. I love Will and am so lucky to have a husband who is so in-tune with his very "Jersey" wife!

Thanks Will for being my head and heart this week! And thank you all for the prayers you have been sending my way, I can feel them.
I can't wait to start 2009 for real!

4 comments:

bethmess said...

I'm sorry to hear you are so sick. I hope you feel good enough to come over on Saturday. The kids are looking forward to seeing you.

Rachel said...

Tiff I love you so much and hope you start feeling better soon. xoxo

The Wi Family said...

I hope you feel better soon! Love you tons!

Rohatinsky Family said...

I hope you get feeling better soon. I hate being sick. my extremely talented cousin did the blog for me. Here is her link. www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com.
PS.
You guys are way cute together!