Sunday, January 11, 2009

William is Twenty-Six

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLIAM!
My loving and amazing husband turned 26 on January 8th.
On Thursday night we went out to a great dinner with Jake and Kat at "The Club" - always a good time. Then Friday Will came into school with me, witnessed the Canyon Crest Geography Bee, helped me in my classroom (which was awesome because I have had the flu and bronchitis for three weeks), and then we both got ready for the Wall-e themed birthday party.

Enjoy the pictures and when you see Will make sure to wish him happy birthday - he deserves the best 26th year ever. I love you William!

"It's my party and I will laugh if I want to!"
William and I

We played Bomber Man, we played Little big Planet, we screamed, we laughed - it was the perfect night for Will's birthday.Cutest Cupcakes with the cutest robot ever on them.
Kat and I

We have had so much snow here in Utah. It has been crazy, but my 6th graders love it!
Geography Bee - they look excited don't they!
The winner - 4th grader Thomas who is in Mrs. Martinez's class. My "Mom" impulse came out strong during the Geo-Bee, I could not even sit down in the chairs they had out, I stood nervous in the back. I have to give it to the 10, 11, and 12 year old students the questions were hard!
Practice Questions: Do you in which state Myrtle Beach is located? Do you know what Canadian providence has the largest polar bear breading ground?*
The cutest three BFF's!

The final picture is why I love teaching and why I love 6th grade boys. They are not teenagers yet, and I don't have to tie their shoes. But they are just so darn cute, and would get really embarrassed if they ever knew I caught this moment on camera.

*Answers to the Geo-Bee questions:
South Carolina
Manitoba, Canada

1 comment:

Will Strong said...

Wall*E, Video Games and Friends. What could be more fun?