Saturday, August 30, 2008

Art Lessons

Will came in this Friday to teach my class an Art Lesson! It was a blast and I am really going to miss Will when he goes back to class at BYU on Tuesday. He has been such a huge help at Canyon Crest the last few weeks. He has been a translator for two second grade students, he was my "parent helper" on a field trip that the 6th grade classes took to the Story Telling Festival, he has been the best classroom decorator, and he has won over the hearts of a lot of 6th grade girls. I am going to miss him during the day, but alas it is time for Will now to go back to class...
Here are some of the awesome pictures from his Art lesson:
Will had one of my students model "poses" for my class to draw.


He had to show a little "leg" - you needed to know where the knee is!
Here is a video of the Lesson - Will is so cute with my class and they love having him "guest" teach!

2 comments:

Rosie said...

OHHH they are so cute and they are so sweet...it must be the beginning of the year! I have to admit that I am jealous you get to start a new class. I won't be jealous for October through May but for now... Love ya!

Foulgers said...

Tiff,
It looks like you are having a blast!! I love your name wall- what an artist (Will, way to go!) You look so happy! Thanks for the number. Hope to see you soon. -Tiff Foulger