Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Will can do Balloon animals!?

WHAT I DIDN'T KNOW -

So I have know Will for a while now, and I honestly thought I knew everything he had in his closet - but NO - in his closet there was a blue bin, and in this blue bin were balloons, and with these balloons will can create awesome BALLOON ANIMALS. Who 'da Thunk?
It is really cool, and they are really good animals. We are going to a birthday party on Friday and I will take better pictures there. So be aware, there is more to come!
(Penguin and Snake!)


(The BLUE BIN!)

Jason was over to witness the whole ordeal, and boy howdy did he see me laugh so hard. I even called Stacey on her "girls night out" for a laughing "shout out!" My husband has tons of tricks up his sleeve, and I love him more each day. It is so much fun to be in love with Will.

2 comments:

The Wi Family said...

He looks like a really fun husband. Bryce is always making me laugh and it makes life so much fun. You guys are so cute! Also, I can't believe it's time for school to start again! Your classroom looks great! You're a veteran teacher now.

owen said...

"The smiles one can create through balloon art is amazing."
From: http://www.amazingballoonanimals.com