Monday, August 4, 2008

The Jump House - now with swings!

Oh what a night...
Last Friday night Will and I babysat for Brooklyn and Brandon Messmer (Will's sister Beth's kids), and we had a blast.
A few memorable things happened that night and more than that we got some ADORABLE pictures of Brooklyn.
1. Brandon doesn't like me very much. He cried every time I tried to play with him and wanted to just be with "Brookie" the whole time.
2. I LOVE TO COLOR and so does Brooklyn - so we colored "Hello Kitty" which Rocked!

3. We watched Bugs Life, and Will was so happy Brooklyn liked it.
4. We ate ice pops. Brandon LOVES ice pops. Every time he finished one he looked at Will and said "Mo-Mo."






5. We bounced on the "Jump house." Jumped on Will and swung on the new swings that are set up inside the jump house. It rocked!





6. Brooklyn showed us that she could climb all the way to the top of the pantry shelves.
7. I learned that they had a Dog. Yeah so, after almost 10 months I never knew that they had a dog that lived outside.



8. Brandon had Blue and Red marker all over his body the whole night. It was so funny, he even had it on his tummy.
9. Brooklyn was the BEST big sister, she even changed his diaper for him!

10. I also realized that I don't like the new Winnie the Pooh, he just is not as cool as he used to be. What happened to Christopher Robin?




These are the characters that I remember. I think that they should go back to the original cast.






These are the "new" characters. A little girl, and a dog that can't talk but all the other animals can, Tigger and Pooh have "super-hero" costumes on, and Eyeore well, he is just himself. Cute...but just not the same as the original.

And where is Christopher Robin?





Brooklyn took this picture of us!







Brooklyn tried to tickle Will to death and I think she WON!



















Swings are cool anywhere - but are the best inside the bounce house!





My favorite picture of the night!







...Late August back in 2008!

2 comments:

The Wi Family said...

SO CUTE!!! You two are going to make the best parents :)

Bre said...

how fun! yeah, what happened to Winni the Pooh? What happened to Rabbit? What's going on? I'm so confused!

PS...can you believe that school is going to start again so soon? We'll be back on our 6am gym schedule next week. :( can you believe it?!